Hair, Skin and Nails Vitamins
Hair, Skin and Nails Vitamins
Here are just a few of the ingredients you’ll find inside:
- Hyaluronic Acid – a key molecule in skin aging. It speeds up healing, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves hydration. This ingredient is also good for hair as it can improve the growth and strength of your hair.
- Lysine – this essential amino acid is needed by the body to make proteins and synthesize collagen, a key component of our skin. It is essential for helping the body convert fatty acids into energy, lowering cholesterol in the process. A lack of lysine can impact scalp and hair health.
- Silica from Bamboo Stem and Leaf Extract – is known to help strengthen hair and stop thinning. This ingredient also promotes collagen production, makes hair shinier, and improves hair volume and density
- Biotin - can improve weak and brittle nails
- Vitamin E - this vitamin is an antioxidant that affects blood circulation, helping nourish skin cells and fight free radicals.
To read more about our high-quality ingredients go to our ingredients page or check our supplement fact label
You might experience minor changes but nothing very noticeable. Let's be honest. Nothing works overnight. It takes a few months of regular use to see visible changes.
- Stronger nails (less splitting or breakage)
- Improved skin hydration
- You might notice baby hair and less hair loss
- Visible increase in hair lenght
- Improved skin moisture and smoother skin
- Thicker and stronger nails
‘’I was always unsuccessful growing my hair probably due to coloring it. When I started taking the vitamin capsules, I couldn’t believe that within a few months, it grew so much longer. I am thrilled with my results’’
"My hair was always short and weak. Now I can finally see it growing''
''My hair was gradually thinning on top of my head. I was afraid that I would lose all of my hair. Thankfully I tried Beauty&Cutie and my hair is growing back''
"My hair grew 1 inch in 1 month. It grows faster than ever thanks to Beauty&Cutie vitamin capsules."
"My hair was thin and brittle from the very top! I tried different products but I didn't see any improvement. After taking Beauty&Cutie, my hair is thicker and I can put it up in different styles."
''My hair wouldn't grow past a certain length. It kept breaking. Now my hair is growing down my back naturally."
"My hair was thinning. I tried to cover it with hair extensions but they caused even more damage and left me with bald patches on my scalp. Thankfully I was able to restore my hair with Beauty&Cutie vitamins"
This stuff is AMAZING! I have to admit that I was skeptical as I always am that this product was actually going to do anything, since nothing ever really worked. But lo and behold It Works! My hair does not fall out as much as it did and its actually growing, I constantly and way to fast have touch up my roots! LoL
I had downloaded the B&C free ebook & have followed it as closely as I can. It has so much information on it that you will be amazed at what your body really needs to produce hair growth!! You have to realize this was me about 3 weeks ago. Just out of the shower with a sweatshirt on & trying to see the growth. So from the end of June when my hair was 1/4 inches to an inch & some bald spots -- this growth is amazing!! 1st picture early growth in September!!
After months of losing handfuls of hair in the shower due to medication-induced hormonal changes, I finally have the fullness, strength and length I had prior - actually more so! I no longer need my wigs or pony tail extensions, JUST in time for my wedding! Anna has built something that she truely cares about and it shows. Thank you!
I lost a lot of hair after Covid. Clumps of my hair used to fall out after wash. All-natural shampoos and conditioners didn't stop the shedding. I have noticed a real difference after I started taking Beauty&Cutie vitamins. My hair stopped falling out! It also became stronger and thicker. I am soooooo happy! The vitamin capsules saved my hair!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.